“Physiognomy and examination
There are often cramp rings in the periphery of the iris.
Note: this is met in all the Magnesia’s.
There is a contraction (trigger point) of especially the left musculus trapezius, pars descendens, and the left musculus supraspinatus, which are sensitive to pressure, with a slight elevation of the left shoulder* (d.d.: Mag-p. has a contraction of the trapezius, pars descendens, on the right side).
There is a subluxation of the eight dorsal vertebra.
– weakness of the right musculus gluteus medius (related to the circulation-sex meridian), which creates an elevation of the right pelvis, while standing.
– weakness of the left musculus deltoideus posterior (pars spinalis) (related to the lung meridian).
Sometimes there is an open ileo-caecal valve. In that case one will find also a weakness of the left musculus quadratus lumborum and a TL at:
– Kidney 5 (bilaterally) and Kidney 58 (left),
– the Mc Burney’s point and the reflex area of the ileo-caecal valve below the right malleolus externus, and
– the processus spinosi of the third cervical vertebra and the twelfth dorsal vertebra (which’s processus spinosus is turned to the left).
skin, urinary tract and genitalia female.
Appearance and behaviour
Often indicated in children who are adopted or have a stepmother and are not equally treated as the other children in the new family (d.d.: Calc-s.).
Headache ameliorates from epistaxis.
Occipital headache alternating with frontal headache (dgt) (cf. Sulph.).
Epistaxis at night.
Eruptions, excoriation and dryness at naso-labial folds (dgt) .
Paleness of face aggravates from sitting up in bed.
COPIOUS STOOL. Diarrhea with diuresis.
Greenish urine with red sediment.
Sometimes one has a deep, hollow, bass voice (as in catarrh).
Cough ameliorates while standing. The patient falls asleep during dry cough.
Backache while lying on back.
Pain cervical region (with total stiffness (dgt) ) is better while walking.
Osgood-Schlatter disease (dgt) (cf. Chel. and Zinc.).
Rubbing ameliorates pain between scapulae and pain in tips of fingers.
Note: Magnesia sulphurica can have also symptoms of all the Magnesias and of Sulphur (dgt)”