The Synthesis App v2.1
We are proud to announce the latest version of our trusty mobile companion!
The Synthesis App is a lightweight and powerful standalone App for iOS and Android, featuring the Full Synthesis Repertory, including veterinary rubrics!
Your everyday companion
Always with you when you need it
The most reliable Homeopathic Repertory as an App!
Search to find any rubric and any remedy in Synthesis!
Compatible with iOS & Android
Introducing Synthesis App v2.1
- Premium features
- – Consult Materia Medica!
- – E.G. Phatak, Boericke & Kent (English)
- – MMs vary depending on App language
- Search for any Remedy in:
- – Materia Medica
- – The Repertory – define search parameters such as rubric size and remedy degrees
- – A website – such as Qjure, Hpathy or Interhomeopathy – copy a remedy name from Synthesis, then paste into any other App!
- Save up to 100 cases (instead of 30)
The Synthesis App is based on the full Synthesis Treasure Edition, published by Dr. Frederik Schroyens. Synthesis is used worldwide and is known to be a qualitative and reliable repertory
Containing over 2,500 pages, a full remedy list, and advanced search options – the Synthesis App is the best homeopathic repertory app available today!
The Synthesis App works offline – wherever you are and whenever you need it
The Synthesis App is based on the Synthesis Repertory edition 2009, published by Dr. Frederik Schroyens. (Veterinary symptoms in the English and German versions only). Synthesis is used worldwide and is known to be the most comprehensive & most reliable repertory. Containing the Synthesis edition 2009V, over 2500 pages, a full remedy list, and much more, the Synthesis Homeopathic App is the biggest and best homeopathic repertory app available for download by practitioners and students.
Features exclusively available with version 2.1 of the Synthesis App
- – Consult several materia medica documents *
- – Search for a remedy in the materia medica *
- – Apply the remedy search to the repertory *
- – Search for a remedy with maximum rubric size or different degrees *
- – Increased storage from 30 to 100 cases *
- – Copy/paste a remedy *
- – Fixed an issue occurring when sending a case
- – Fixed an issue occurring when using Day/Night mode
- – * All Premium Features are bundled in a single in-App purchase and can be tried free of charge up to 40 times.
- – To access all the PREMIUM features, go to “My Profile” and use the “purchase” button.
Features exclusively available with version 2.0 or greater of the Synthesis App:
- – Possibility to save up to 30 analysis in the App
- – Day/night mode
- – Search bug remedies list fixed
- – Search bug author list fixed
- – Other general improvements & modifications
- – Features available with all versions of the Synthesis App
The Full Synthesis edition 2009V
- – More than 2.500 pages, 180.400 rubrics, 1.077.000 remedy entries
- – Veterinary rubrics and additions **
- – Kent’s Treasure corrections and additions
- – Künzli dots
- – CONCISE SOURCE REFERENCING
- – Find and browse as you would in a paper edition book
- – Search on words, and find anything quickly and easily
- – Nothing remains hidden
- – Place and keep bookmarks for later reference
- – Take up to 25 symptoms in a symptom clipboard
- – Create initial analysis at the patient bedside
- – Send your analysis as PDF to your email
- – Easy to use & intuitive interface
- – All cross references and synonym rubrics (referring rubrics)
- – Full remedy and author list
- – Show Remedies and Authors on/off (only one author reference is shown)
- – Works offline, no phone network costs
- – A high-powered standalone application
- – Send the clipboard via email to your RadarOpus program, to analyze, compare remedies, check the VES (Vithoulkas Expert System) results, and save to your patient file
- – ** English and German versions onl
- – Companion to RadarOpus
- – Although the Synthesis App can be used as a completely independent App, you also have the possibility to use it as a companion to RadarOpus.
- – You can send the clipboard via email to your RadarOpus program to continue the analysis, compare remedies, check the VES (Vithoulkas Expert System) results and save to your patient file.
- – This functionality makes the Synthesis App a true companion to RadarOpus!
- – Concise Source Referencing
Synthesis is renowned as the repertory with the most reliable source referencing.
- – The Synthesis App does contain that same source referencing, be it in a concise format to save space on the screen.
- – The Synthesis App is slightly different compared to the RadarOpus software.
- – It does contain all remedies entries (all additions) and all rubrics, including some veterinary rubrics *, however it only contains one author reference per remedy.
- – If a remedy was present in Kent’s repertory you see a “k”.
- – If not, then the most original available reference is mentioned, starting from Hahnemann: “h”.
- – In fact, in the Synthesis App you can distinguish three categories of authors:
Classical sources: author abbreviations without any icon . This includes the Kent repertory, corrections on Kent’s repertory, all classical sources, and also more traditional contemporary sources and authors (until 1985)
Modern provings: author abbreviations with the ° icon. New remedy provings conducted in a classical method, and contemporary sources falling in this category
Hypothetical sources & meditation and dream provings: author abbreviations with the * icon
This is not a scientific division, but rather a pragmatic one for the Synthesis App.
To see more precise reference information regarding all additions in the repertory, we refer to the RadarOpus software. There you will be able to view all source references (the App only shows one author reference per addition). RadarOpus software allows the user full control over which sources are shown in the repertory at any given time (Repertory Views).
* English and German versions only