An excellent value bundle of Classical Repertories in RadarOpus
We put together this repertory bundle for Homeopaths who prefer to stay rooted with the classical authors for a more cautious approach to prescribing. This bundle can be added to any package. At RadarOpus, we strive to make the software as flexible as possible to accommodate the varied styles of different practitioner.
17 Classical Repertories Package
- Boger CM, Characteristics and repertory
- Boger CM, Synoptic key of the material medica
- Boger CM, General analysis
- Clarke J. Clinical Repertory
- Boericke O. Repertory
- Phatak R. Concise Repertory
- Roberts H. Sensations as if
- Ward J. Sensations as if
- Bhatia V.R.,Miniature Repertory of Remedies in Common cold
- Choudhury, Hints for Treatment of Cancer
- Drake O.M., Repertory of warts and condylomata
- Foster, Toothache and its cure
- Jefferson Guernsey, Repertory of Haemorrhoids
- Master F.J., Hair loss
- Pulford A. and T.D., Repertory of Pneumonia
- Sudarshan S.R., Repertory of non malarial fevers
- Sukumaran N., Main Symptoms of Heart Problems
Search rubrics within all classic repertories at the same time with a single click and combine rubrics from different repertories in the same analysis. You can watch this video to get the gist of using the search function in RadarOpus.
Here is a lecture on Phatak’s Repertory by Jawahar Shah.
Click the links below for some very informative tutorials about how to use these smaller repertories in your Homeopathic case work!
Boericke’s Repertory is very helpful in finding small remedies – especially for treating specific pathologies
The Boger-Boenninghausen Characteristics Repertory (BBCR) comes into it’s own when a practical approach is called for in cases lacking mental symptoms. It is perfect for repertorizing efficiently in acutes.
Boger’s Synoptic Key is the repertory of choice to express the ‘genius’ of the case!
Clarke’s Clinical Repertory has 3 chapters: Clinical, Causation & Temperaments. It can be readily called upon to assist in differentiating the polycrests with lesser known remedies
Phatak’s Concise Repertory offers the busy Homeopath a unique alternative to the large modern repertories, with concise clinical rubrics in an accessible alphabetical structure!
Roberts’ “Sensations as if” is the go-to repertory for solving cases with outstanding strange, rare and peculiar symptoms – especially when the sensation is intensely marked and well-described