Your fully-fledged practice management tool
From entering case notes and tagging symptoms to invoicing and auditing patients, we’ve got you covered. Our patient file boasts a comprehensive feature set, now including full GDPR & HIPAA compliancy down to the fine print! The patient file comes packed full of useful tools:
• Store all patient data safely, securely and privately.
• Grade & tag symptoms according to your own understanding of the case. You can even edit and add your own tags then filter the case to show only certain expressions or only bold type symptoms.
• Save prescriptions, pathologies, potency and posology so you always know where you are in the case.
• Save details of any allopathic prescriptions, vaccinations, hospitalizations and more.
• Evaluate the remedy response according to the Glasgow scale.
• Search all your patient files by symptoms, address, age, and more.
• Attach files such as jpg, video, PDF and word.
• Audit your patients with a graphical representation for statistical analyses.
• Invoice patients and send emails directly from the program.
• Congress mode hides patient’s names so you can present cases securely.
Set up your own Homeopathic research simultaneously with other research groups anywhere in the world according to your own protocols.
- Uploading cases
- A free Website interface developed so that cases can be submitted without using WinCHIP RadarOpus
- WinCHIP Opus software: the users have a one button function to upload cases and search cases
Clinical cases are encrypted and transmitted anonymously from the homeopaths consulting room to the central database via the HTTPS-protocol
- Researching cases
You can do a simple search for cases of a certain remedy or pathology
- Free of charge
You can upload and search cases free of charge
More on the RadarOpus Patient File
Keep track of your patients, attach important personal information, consultations, posology, remedy reactions, repertorisations – includes a filtered search function for the patient file, access to CLIFICOL, congress mode and more.
The RadarOpus Patient File – WinCHIP – is a powerful patient database program that helps you keep track of your patients, attach important personal information, consultations, posology, remedy reactions, repertorizations and more. It will even print out your bills.
In addition to helping you keep track of your patients, WinCHIP is a powerful research tool that allows the practitioner to extract information based on a number of criteria or parameters. For example, you could find every patient in Yorkshire between the ages of 18 and 24 to whom you have given Calcarea Carbonica.
With WinChip you have access to CLIFICOL, the online database with cases from homeopaths worldwide and the possibility to upload your own cases to CLIFICOL.