The core feature set to get started
- Mini Engine.
- Click here to see the feature comparison between the engines
- Features and functions
- Search any word in the Repertory with a single click
- Search in all available documents
- Simple analysis methods
- Save & print your analysis
- 1 Symptom Clipboard
- Create, edit, save and find patient files
- GDPR – encrypted patient data
- 64 bit compatible
- Built-in internet browser
- RadarOpus Core includes the following
You can upgrade your RadarOpus Core to any other Opus Version, and add modules, libraries, repertories & functionality.