*** Attention all Radar 10 users ***
- Windows 10 is coming out now with a so-called Anniversary update (Build 1607).
- Radar 10.5 (and also older versions) will then stop functioning properly.
- Only when restoring back to the previous Windows 10 version (Build 1511) will Radar 10.5 work again.
- If you do accept the update, then you can uninstall it again. Included is a PDF with directions on how to do this.
- Archibel can no longer guarantee continued support for Radar 10.5 as development of this program has ceased.
- If you want to carry on using Radar 10.5 then the best advice is to NEVER let Windows update itself…
- Sorry this is the case, but Archibel are a small company and do not have the funds to continue support for old software on new operating systems (It is an unfortunate trend these days for Windows and Apple to try and out-do each other in a bid for bigger profits by making software that comes with built-in obsolescence…)
- If you wish to continue using the newest versions of Windows, this will eventually require an upgrade to RadarOpus. This will come with ALL of your existing titles plus the volumes that come in the Opus package you choose- Lite, Medium or Pro.
- We’ll be in touch again soon with pricing as we want you to get the best deal possible on your upgrade.